What Do You Want To Do in Success Time Computer Club?
There are so many things that we could do with our Computer Club. What are you most interested in?
Photos
Blogging
Podcasting
Music
Videos
Games
This blog is for students in Success Time Computer Club at Clarke Elementary School
28 Comments:
I would like to learn more about podcasting. HDL
i want games EAV
gams b j c
I want internet games.RJ
I wold like do muisc and vidos.A.H
I want internet games.MAp
I want to do compter games RSM
i went to lisen to music
I want to do internet games SW
I want to learn how to type fast. SN
I want internet games HDL
I am intretsted in game on the computer. DD
I am intretsted in game on the computer. DD
I am intretsted in game on the computer. DD
I am intretsted in game on the computer. DD
I wan't to do gamesand photoes.
i wot to lreve a bit the tehing on the enit N.l
I like to play games BB
i whan to go to music AR
I want to learn aboat photos.SW
i now alout about the computer. mac
i like thegame jt
I want to go to disneycannel.com
I like gams to go to today. And miskat ts
i wan't to do games and photoes. AD
i like games beuses it is cool. ksh
i like games. k.h.
I would like to lean about computers. dd
i
Post a Comment
<< Home